In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
Agenda for HC Meeting at 121st Convention
Agenda for the
AES Historical Committee Meeting
2006-10-07 (Saturday) at 09:00...11:00 hours at the
121st Convention, San Francisco
1 Introduction of attendees
2 Amendments to and approval of agenda
3 Committee Report to the Governors (& to the HC). This report on our ongoing projects is now available to view ( http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/committee.repts/aes-historical-committee-report-2006-09-26.html . Note that this report has links to several other reports -- be sure to read them before you come to the meeting so we can discuss any comments or questions.
3.1 Report from this convention: Bill Wray
3.2 Report from Oral History Project: Irv Joel
We always need both interviewers and interviewees for the "Oral History Project", especially for those outside of the US. Ideas? Volunteers? The list of interviewees is there.
3.3 Report from "History of the AES"; comment on memo : Roger Furness
3.4 Other reports?
3.5 If you would like to do a historical project, please come and tell us about it. See our the report to the Governors (above) for status of projects.
3.6 Historical Committee Events at future conventions -- 122nd, Vienna, Austria, 2007-05-05; 123rd, 123rd, New York, 2007-??-??. -- ideas? volunteers?
4 HC Chair Jay McKnight will be retiring 2006 October. The new chair will be chosen by the then-new AES President Wieslaw Woszczyk, who cannot attend our meeting because of a schedule conflict.
5 New business
6 Date of next meeting
2006-10-02 T16:00 jm
Jay McKnight, Chair for a few more days
AES Historical Committee
Magnetic Reference Laboratory, Inc
229 Polaris Ave, Suite 4
Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Tel: +1 650 965 8187 Fax: +1 650 965 8548