In This Section
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26 — Expanded Exhibits Hall and Tech Program Offerings for Free and Premium Badges
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26
- AES to Hold First International Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality – Paper Proposal Deadline Extended to May 23rd
- Conference to focus on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
Agenda for HC Meeting at 121st Convention
Agenda for the
AES Historical Committee Meeting
2006-10-07 (Saturday) at 09:00...11:00 hours at the
121st Convention, San Francisco
1 Introduction of attendees
2 Amendments to and approval of agenda
3 Committee Report to the Governors (& to the HC). This report on our ongoing projects is now available to view ( http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/committee.repts/aes-historical-committee-report-2006-09-26.html . Note that this report has links to several other reports -- be sure to read them before you come to the meeting so we can discuss any comments or questions.
3.1 Report from this convention: Bill Wray
3.2 Report from Oral History Project: Irv Joel
We always need both interviewers and interviewees for the "Oral History Project", especially for those outside of the US. Ideas? Volunteers? The list of interviewees is there.
3.3 Report from "History of the AES"; comment on memo : Roger Furness
3.4 Other reports?
3.5 If you would like to do a historical project, please come and tell us about it. See our the report to the Governors (above) for status of projects.
3.6 Historical Committee Events at future conventions -- 122nd, Vienna, Austria, 2007-05-05; 123rd, 123rd, New York, 2007-??-??. -- ideas? volunteers?
4 HC Chair Jay McKnight will be retiring 2006 October. The new chair will be chosen by the then-new AES President Wieslaw Woszczyk, who cannot attend our meeting because of a schedule conflict.
5 New business
6 Date of next meeting
2006-10-02 T16:00 jm
Jay McKnight, Chair for a few more days
AES Historical Committee
Magnetic Reference Laboratory, Inc
229 Polaris Ave, Suite 4
Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Tel: +1 650 965 8187 Fax: +1 650 965 8548