In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
Agenda for HC Meeting at 117th Convention
Notice and Agenda for the
AES Historical Committee Meeting
2004 Oct 31 at the 117th Convention, San Francisco
The meeting is scheduled to take place at the San Francisco "Moscone Convention Center", on Sunday, 2004 Oct 31, from 09:00 to 11:00 in Room 238. The meeting will be chaired by Historical Committee Chair Jay McKnight.
1 Introduction of attendees
2 Amendments to and approval of agenda
3 Minutes of previous meetings (at the 115th Convention and the 116th Convention) are now posted on the HC website. These are corrected by email (none has been received), and approved by lack of objection (none has been received).
4 Committee Report to the Governors. The draft gives a report on our ongoing projects, and is now available to view at http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/committee.repts/aeshcrept.117th-2004-10-17.draft.html , as announced in the "[AESHC] Historical Events at the SF AES 117th Convention" emailed to you on 2004 Oct 18. (That report was elsewhere, but has now been moved to this website.)
5 Ongoing projects
5.1 Report from this convention (Bill Wray).
5.2 Report on the "Museums Coordination Project" (Myles Davis).
5.3 Report on the "Ampex History Project" (Larry Miller).
5.4 If you would like to do a historical project, please come and tell us about it. See our the report to the Governors (above) for status of projects.
5.5 We (still) need both interviewers and interviewees for the "Oral History Project", especially for those outside of the US. Ideas? Volunteers? The list of interviewees has recently been updated.
6 New business
7 Date of next meeting
html 2004-11-15b jm
Jay McKnight, Chair
AES Historical Committee
Magnetic Reference Laboratory, Inc
229 Polaris Ave, Suite 4
Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Tel: +1 650 965 8187 Fax: +1 650 965 8548