In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
Agenda for HC Meeting at 117th Convention
Notice and Agenda for the
AES Historical Committee Meeting
2004 Oct 31 at the 117th Convention, San Francisco
The meeting is scheduled to take place at the San Francisco "Moscone Convention Center", on Sunday, 2004 Oct 31, from 09:00 to 11:00 in Room 238. The meeting will be chaired by Historical Committee Chair Jay McKnight.
1 Introduction of attendees
2 Amendments to and approval of agenda
3 Minutes of previous meetings (at the 115th Convention and the 116th Convention) are now posted on the HC website. These are corrected by email (none has been received), and approved by lack of objection (none has been received).
4 Committee Report to the Governors. The draft gives a report on our ongoing projects, and is now available to view at http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/committee.repts/aeshcrept.117th-2004-10-17.draft.html , as announced in the "[AESHC] Historical Events at the SF AES 117th Convention" emailed to you on 2004 Oct 18. (That report was elsewhere, but has now been moved to this website.)
5 Ongoing projects
5.1 Report from this convention (Bill Wray).
5.2 Report on the "Museums Coordination Project" (Myles Davis).
5.3 Report on the "Ampex History Project" (Larry Miller).
5.4 If you would like to do a historical project, please come and tell us about it. See our the report to the Governors (above) for status of projects.
5.5 We (still) need both interviewers and interviewees for the "Oral History Project", especially for those outside of the US. Ideas? Volunteers? The list of interviewees has recently been updated.
6 New business
7 Date of next meeting
html 2004-11-15b jm
Jay McKnight, Chair
AES Historical Committee
Magnetic Reference Laboratory, Inc
229 Polaris Ave, Suite 4
Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Tel: +1 650 965 8187 Fax: +1 650 965 8548