In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Recording Industry - Internet Distribution
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Broadcasting - Internet Distribution
- Recording Engineer
- Sound Designer
Freelance audio engineer and sound designer based out of Chicago, IL. Experience working on AAA video game titles, independent games, independent film, independent music releases.
Non-AES Awards & Award Nominations
Three time Independent Music Award winner
Graduate of Accelerated Professional Program at Tribeca Flashpoint Academy with a degree in Recording Arts (Game Audio Focus); Bachelor's degree of Science from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana
Sound Designer at High Voltage Software, Associate Sound Designer at NetherRealm Studios, Freelance audio engineer since 2007
Independent musician since 2000
Why Am I An AES Member?
It means a lot to me to have a network of my peers and my professional role models that I am connected to, able to reach out to, and maintain meaningful relationships with.
434 W. Wellington
Chicago, IL 60657
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.