In This Section
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
AES Member Profile
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Recording Engineer
- Mastering Engineer
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
Stephen Sue is a sound recording engineer, musician and educator from Western NY. Currently he is a full-time instructor at Salt Lake Community College where he teaches courses in Music Recording Technology. Stephen received his Bachelors of Arts in Music Technology from the University at Buffalo in 2007, and his Masters in Sound Design at SUNY Fredonia in2011.
As a musician Stephen's tastes have run the gamut from electronic and computer music, to classical and twentieth century compositions to Rock & Roll. He is a classically trained singer and has performed with various university choral ensembles including the St. Bonaventure University Choir, SUNY Potsdam and SUNY Fredonia Choruses, and the U.B. University Chorus. He has created pieces in the realms of electronic and computer music and written, recorded and self-released several rock albums under his own name and with the band Nowhere.
As a sound engineer Stephen has worked professionally for a live sound and lighting company in Buffalo, NY, and as a freelance recording engineer. He has also mixed and edited sound for film and radio.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.