In This Section
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
Effect of Spatial Location and Presentation Rate on the Reaction to Auditory Displays - July 2012
Watermark-Aided Pre-Echo Reduction in Low Bit-Rate Audio Coding - June 2012
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Educational Institutions - Student
- Other: Video Editing
- Recording Engineer
- DSP Engineer
- Other: Video Editor
Currently, I am a Ph.D. student at The University of Rochester studying Electrical Engineering and Musical Acoustics.
I won a Grammy Award in 2010 for my work on Paul Jacobs' Naxos release, Messaien's "Livre du Saint-Sacrement" for organ.
I previously worked as an audio and video engineer at The Juilliard School and MTV in New York City.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.