In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Transducers
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Other: Video Editing
- DSP Engineer
- Recording Engineer
- Other: Video Editor
Currently, I am a Ph.D. student at The University of Rochester studying Electrical Engineering and Musical Acoustics.
I won a Grammy Award in 2010 for my work on Paul Jacobs' Naxos release, Messaien's "Livre du Saint-Sacrement" for organ.
I previously worked as an audio and video engineer at The Juilliard School and MTV in New York City.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.