In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Educational Institutions - Student
- Other: Video Editing
- Recording Engineer
- DSP Engineer
- Other: Video Editor
Currently, I am a Ph.D. student at The University of Rochester studying Electrical Engineering and Musical Acoustics.
I won a Grammy Award in 2010 for my work on Paul Jacobs' Naxos release, Messaien's "Livre du Saint-Sacrement" for organ.
I previously worked as an audio and video engineer at The Juilliard School and MTV in New York City.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.