In This Section
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Educational Institutions - Student
- Other: Video Editing
- Recording Engineer
- DSP Engineer
- Other: Video Editor
Currently, I am a Ph.D. student at The University of Rochester studying Electrical Engineering and Musical Acoustics.
I won a Grammy Award in 2010 for my work on Paul Jacobs' Naxos release, Messaien's "Livre du Saint-Sacrement" for organ.
I previously worked as an audio and video engineer at The Juilliard School and MTV in New York City.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.