In This Section
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
The Measurement and Calibration of Sound Reproducing Systems - July 2015
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Transducers
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Other: Video Editing
- DSP Engineer
- Recording Engineer
- Other: Video Editor
Currently, I am a Ph.D. student at The University of Rochester studying Electrical Engineering and Musical Acoustics.
I won a Grammy Award in 2010 for my work on Paul Jacobs' Naxos release, Messaien's "Livre du Saint-Sacrement" for organ.
I previously worked as an audio and video engineer at The Juilliard School and MTV in New York City.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.