In This Section
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Multichannel Sound Reproduction Quality Improves with Angular Separation of Direct and Reflected Sounds - June 2015
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Broadcasting - Television Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Re-Recording Mixer
Re-recording sound mixer (AIFM), co-author of "Elementi di Cinematografia Sonora", teacher, author of "Pro Tools in One Hour (coffee break included)" (book and ebook in English, original published in Italian). Member of the Italian AES Advisory Board...
He has been Pro Tools beta tester for five years (v. 6.9 to 8.0).
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.