In This Section
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Broadcasting - Television Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Re-Recording Mixer
Re-recording sound mixer (AIFM), co-author of "Elementi di Cinematografia Sonora", teacher, author of "Pro Tools in One Hour (coffee break included)" (book and ebook in English, original published in Italian). Member of the Italian AES Advisory Board...
He has been Pro Tools beta tester for five years (v. 6.9 to 8.0).
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.