In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Broadcasting - Television Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Re-Recording Mixer
Re-recording sound mixer (AIFM), co-author of "Elementi di Cinematografia Sonora", teacher, author of "Pro Tools in One Hour (coffee break included)" (book and ebook in English, original published in Italian). Member of the Italian AES Advisory Board...
He has been Pro Tools beta tester for five years (v. 6.9 to 8.0).
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.