In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Broadcasting - Television Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Re-Recording Mixer
Re-recording sound mixer (AIFM), co-author of "Elementi di Cinematografia Sonora", teacher, author of "Pro Tools in One Hour (coffee break included)" (book and ebook in English, original published in Italian). Member of the Italian AES Advisory Board...
He has been Pro Tools beta tester for five years (v. 6.9 to 8.0).
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.