In This Section
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
AES Member Profile
Robert E. (Rob) Rouquette
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Other: Electro-acoustic Consultant
Rob performs and directs R&D of audio products and systems.
Areas of expertise:
• System Architecture - function partitioning among acoustical, mechanical, electronic, firmware, software
• Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal Processing
• Audio transducer system design: active loudspeakers, active microphones, including DSP
• Analog audio electronics design: preamps through signal processing to power amps, solid state and vacuum tube
• Electro-acoustic testing
• Design for test, manufacture, repair
• Architectural acoustics
• Installed sound system design and tuning
• Have led clients through transition from analog to digital processing
Rob creates "Blue Ocean" markets by devising technical foundation for new products/services. Work improves clients' bottom line by increasing value to customers or by lowering production costs. Work usually results in patent and/or trade secret intellectual property.
Rob enjoys mentoring younger engineers and scientists.
You can view Rob's complete CV at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-e-rob-rouquette/77/8a5/b78
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.