In This Section
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
AES Member Profile
- Consumer - Portable
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Broadcasting - Internet Distribution
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Software Engineer
- DSP Engineer
- Software Designer
Very diverse senior software engineer with strong background in digital signal processing offering innovative ideas for audio, video, media and information management industries.
Work in a highly motivated scientific environment, involved with research/development of novel ideas for the audio/music/video/media/information industries.
Founder and CTO of Base 10 Labs, LLC. Tackling interesting problems in signal processing.
Sound Synthesis, Algorithmic representation of DSP routines, DSP for sound modeling, Psychoacoustics, Sound, music and media enconding/decoding, Audio Watermarking and data hiding, Cognitive models for music and sound, Evolutionary computation, Music Information retrieval, Music Similarity, Automated Music Recommendations, Online Communities.
650 Castro St. #120
Mountain View, CA 94041
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.