In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Consumer - Home
- Consumer - Internet
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
I did my PhD at McGill in Music Technology, working with Stephen McAdams and Jonas Braasch in the Music Perception and Cognition Lab (MPCL). From November 2010 to Dec 2012 I was a postdoc affiliated with University of California, Berkeley (ICSI, CNMAT, Par Lab).
I now work as a researcher for spatial audio technologies at Qualcomm.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.