In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Consumer - Home
- Consumer - Internet
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
Nils Peters has been in the field of spatial audio research since more than 10 years. He is the AES Co-Chair of the technical committee for spatial audio and a research engineer at Qualcomm Technologies.
Before joining Qualcomm he was a postdoctoral fellow at the International Computer Science Institute (ICSI), the Center for New Music and Audio Technologies (CNMAT), and the Parallel Computing Lab at UC Berkeley. He received his PhD in Music Technology from McGill University, Montreal, and holds an MSc degree in Electrical and Audio Engineering from the University of Technology in Graz, Austria. As an audio engineer he has worked in the fields of recording, postproduction, and sound design.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.