In This Section
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
AES Member Profile
- Educational Institutions - Student
- Recording Industry - Game Audio
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Sound Designer
- Other: Live Sound Engineer
I am a MSc Music Technology (by research) student at the University of York Department of Electronics. I am working on developing iOS applications (using CSound as an audio engine) that assist disabled children with composing music.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.