In This Section
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
AES Member Profile
Michael Mackenzie Von Mechling
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Educational Institutions - Student
- Recording Engineer
- Mastering Engineer
- Re-Recording Mixer
Student at Clemson University in SC
Musician/Songwriter/Producer - in training.
And I work 20 hours or so a week at a motorcycle dealership - love to ride.
I also wakeboard etc on Lake Keowee - yes I enjoy the outdoors when I am not playing music - or when I need inspired to write.
I also have a small studio and welcome opportunities to help other musicians. I can produce some pretty good stuff inexpensively.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.