In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
Michael Mackenzie Von Mechling
- Educational Institutions - Student
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Broadcasting - Television Sound
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Recording Engineer
Student at Clemson University in SC
Musician/Songwriter/Producer - in training.
And I work 20 hours or so a week at a motorcycle dealership - love to ride.
I also wakeboard etc on Lake Keowee - yes I enjoy the outdoors when I am not playing music - or when I need inspired to write.
I also have a small studio and welcome opportunities to help other musicians. I can produce some pretty good stuff inexpensively.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.