In This Section
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
Effect of Spatial Location and Presentation Rate on the Reaction to Auditory Displays - July 2012
Watermark-Aided Pre-Echo Reduction in Low Bit-Rate Audio Coding - June 2012
AES Member Profile
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Mastering Engineer
- Recording Engineer
I am an audio engineer specializing in music production. My services include location and studio recording, music editing and post-production. As a faculty member in Middle Tennessee State University's renowned recording industry program, I teach undergraduate and MFA level courses in studio techniques, digital audio, mastering and critical listening. I am member of the Nashville AES Section, faculty co-advisor to the MTSU Student AES Section, and a member of the AES Board of Governors (2008-2010).
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.