In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
AES Member Profile
Marc J. Beard
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Broadcasting - Archiving/Restoration
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Other: Stereo Microphone Development.
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
- Mastering Engineer
- Recording Engineer
- Re-Recording Mixer
- Other: Record Company Product Manager
Live/Recording Audio Engineer,
Drummer, Bass Player, Guitarist, Photographic Artist.
Freelance Sound Engineer, Producer, Music Director at Spatial Perceptions London, Co.Lab Studio London, Jazz Cafe Reading.
Studied Live Sound at Reading College
Music Technology Specialist - University of West London
Lives in London, United Kingdom
Non-AES Awards & Award Nominations
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.