In This Section
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
Effect of Spatial Location and Presentation Rate on the Reaction to Auditory Displays - July 2012
Watermark-Aided Pre-Echo Reduction in Low Bit-Rate Audio Coding - June 2012
AES Member Profile
Marc J. Beard
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Broadcasting - Archiving/Restoration
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Other: Stereo Microphone Development.
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
- Mastering Engineer
- Recording Engineer
- Re-Recording Mixer
- Other: Record Company Product Manager
Live/Recording Audio Engineer,
Drummer, Bass Player, Guitarist, Photographic Artist.
Freelance Sound Engineer, Producer, Music Director at Spatial Perceptions London, Co.Lab Studio London, Jazz Cafe Reading.
Studied Live Sound at Reading College
Musical Specialist University of West London
Lives in London, United Kingdom
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.