In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Recording Engineer
- Sound Designer
Kiyoshi Osawa is a recording engineer, producer, and pedal steel guitar player based in Mexico City. He has been a professional in the audio industry for 10 years and a professional musician, composer and producer for the past 15 years.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.