In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Recording Engineer
- Sound Designer
Kiyoshi Osawa is a recording engineer, producer, and pedal steel guitar player based in Mexico City. He has been a professional in the audio industry for 10 years and a professional musician, composer and producer for the past 15 years.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.