In This Section
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
Effect of Spatial Location and Presentation Rate on the Reaction to Auditory Displays - July 2012
Watermark-Aided Pre-Echo Reduction in Low Bit-Rate Audio Coding - June 2012
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Consumer - Telecommunications Hardware
- Other: Multimedia Technology Systems Consulting
- Recording Engineer
- Studio Manager
- Systems Designer
Recording Engineer with 9 years experience in Nashville, Orlando and Minneapolis.
Currently designing and commissioning audio systems with AVI Systems, primarily in a Corporate and House of Worship environments.
Additionally, to supplement an AAS in Recording Arts (Full Sail - 2002) I am pursuing a B.E.E. through the University of Minnesota - Minneapolis.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.