In This Section
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Multichannel Sound Reproduction Quality Improves with Angular Separation of Direct and Reflected Sounds - June 2015
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Recording Engineer
In 2013, Janos Gyori was presented with the AES Board of Governors Award in recognition of his chairing the 132nd International AES Convention in Budapest, Hungary, on April 26–29, 2012.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.