In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Recording Engineer
In 2013, Janos Gyori was presented with the AES Board of Governors Award in recognition of his chairing the 132nd International AES Convention in Budapest, Hungary, on April 26–29, 2012.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.