In This Section
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
Effect of Spatial Location and Presentation Rate on the Reaction to Auditory Displays - July 2012
Watermark-Aided Pre-Echo Reduction in Low Bit-Rate Audio Coding - June 2012
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Duplication/Replication
- Broadcasting - Archiving/Restoration
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Archive/Restoration
- Educational Institutions - Educator
I deal with audio since 1997; my first job was in the field of physicals and chemicals properties of materials applied to audio carriers. Now I deal with cultural heritage preservation, sound documents digitization (analog tapes, discs and compact disc), cataloguing and accessibility.
I teach electroacoustic and audio restoration at the Florence School of Music "L. Cherubini".
I realize courses and workshop in the field of the digital preservation of sound documents.
- Audio restoration and preservation
- Audio preservation strategy consultant
- Electroacoustic teacher
- Seminar/workshop management
via della Pergola, 25
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.