In This Section
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Consumer - Telecommunications Hardware
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Other: Editor in chief of: de QRP Nieuwsbrief van de Benelux QRP Club
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- Hardware Designer
- Recording Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Designer
I'm a radio ham (PAoSU) already for 50 years, with home brew equipment.
Also all my audio equipment is home brew. To get an idea of my activities, one could visit my website.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.