In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Consumer - Telecommunications Hardware
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Other: Editor in chief of: de QRP Nieuwsbrief van de Benelux QRP Club
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- Hardware Designer
- Recording Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Designer
I'm a radio ham (PAoSU) already for 50 years, with home brew equipment.
Also all my audio equipment is home brew. To get an idea of my activities, one could visit my website.
e-mail: info[at]by-rutgers.nl or
Electrotechnique and software education(Architecture)& programming techniques
Research Lab (NatLab) at Philips Eindhoven
Why Am I An AES Member?
Interested in new developments
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.