In This Section
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
The Measurement and Calibration of Sound Reproducing Systems - July 2015
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Consumer - Telecommunications Hardware
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Other: Editor in chief of: de QRP Nieuwsbrief van de Benelux QRP Club
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- Hardware Designer
- Recording Engineer
I'm a radio ham (PAoSU) already for 50 years, with home brew equipment.
Also all my audio equipment is home brew. To get an idea of my activities, one could visit my website.
e-mail: info[at]by-rutgers.nl or
Electrotechnique and software education(Architecture)& programming techniques
Research Lab (NatLab) at Philips Eindhoven
Why Am I An AES Member?
Interested in new developments
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.