In This Section
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
AES Member Profile
Bruce C. Olson
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Systems Designer
- A/V Computer Designer
- Acoustic Consultant
- Software Designer
- Sound Designer
Bruce C. Olson is the founding member of OLSON SOUND DESIGN, a consulting firm specializing in sound system, technical systems and combined audio & video production/presentation system design. Prior to this, he worked for 13 years in audio and video systems design, installation, and project management for AVC Systems, a contractor in Minneapolis. Mr. Olson continues as an active musician and is a member of Encore Wind Ensemble, the Ria Saxophone Quintet, and The Bend In The River Big Band. He is a member of AES, AIA, ASA, NSCA, Syn-Aud-Con, and USITT.
He has been an invited speaker at USITT conventions, for AES chapter meetings, and was the instructor for the EASE Level II class at the recent infoComm convention.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.