In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Software Designer
- Recording Engineer
I recently completed the graduate Sound Recording Technology program at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell. I am active in the NYC area as a musician, recording/reinforcement engineer, production consultant and educator.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.