In This Section
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Software Designer
- Recording Engineer
Bradford is an independent producer/engineer and manages educational initiatives at iZotope, Inc. He also teaches at the University of Massachusetts Lowell and Tufts University. He has recorded and toured with Mason Jennings, The Bad Plus and Darcy James Argue's Secret Society.
2012: MM - Sound Recording Technology, University of Massachusetts Lowell
2002: BM - Commercial Music, Shenandoah University
Sep. 2015 - present: Lecturer, Tufts University
Jan. 2015 - present: Lecturer, University of Massachusetts, Lowell
Jan. 2014 - present: Product Manager, iZotope Inc.
2006-2012: Production Manager, The Bad Plus
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.