In This Section
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Multichannel Sound Reproduction Quality Improves with Angular Separation of Direct and Reflected Sounds - June 2015
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Semiconductors
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Other: AES!
- Corporate Manager
- Other: Sound Manager at local performance hall
I manage operations at AES headquarters.
In 2001, Bob Moses was presented with the AES Board of Governors Award in recognition of chairing the AES 18th International Conference in San Francisco, March 2001.
In 2005, Bob Moses was presented with the AES Fellowship Award for significant contributions to audio network design theory and practice.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.