In This Section
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
The Measurement and Calibration of Sound Reproducing Systems - July 2015
AES Member Profile
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Semiconductors
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Other: AES!
- Corporate Manager
- Other: Sound Manager at local performance hall
I manage operations at AES headquarters.
In 2001, Bob Moses was presented with the AES Board of Governors Award in recognition of chairing the AES 18th International Conference in San Francisco, March 2001.
In 2005, Bob Moses was presented with the AES Fellowship Award for significant contributions to audio network design theory and practice.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.