In This Section
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
AES Member Profile
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustic Consultant
Acoustic Consultant specialized in all aspects related to high quality sound reproduction in small and large rooms, with and without the use of sound systems.
Reference projects are NCH - Dublin, Ireland; CCTV - Beijing, China; Theater am Goetheplatz - Bremen, Germany; Polyhymnia listening suites - Baarn, Netherlands; CIRMMT listening labs - Montreal, Canada; RTL studios - Hilversum, Netherlands; Eurosound mobiles - Herveld, Netherlands; Main auditorium of the 'Muziekkwartier' - Enschede, Netherlands, etc.
Multiple papers have been presented on my work for the AES and other professional societies on Speech Intelligibility, Variable Acoustics, Sound System Design, Loudspeaker Design and Studio Design
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.