In This Section
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
AES Member Profile
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustic Consultant
Acoustic Consultant specialized in all aspects related to high quality sound reproduction in small and large rooms, with and without the use of sound systems.
Reference projects are NCH - Dublin, Ireland; CCTV - Beijing, China; Theater am Goetheplatz - Bremen, Germany; Polyhymnia listening suites - Baarn, Netherlands; CIRMMT listening labs - Montreal, Canada; RTL studios - Hilversum, Netherlands; Eurosound mobiles - Herveld, Netherlands; Main auditorium of the 'Muziekkwartier' - Enschede, Netherlands, etc.
Multiple papers have been presented on my work for the AES and other professional societies on Speech Intelligibility, Variable Acoustics, Sound System Design, Loudspeaker Design and Studio Design
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.