In This Section
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
AES Member Profile
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Broadcasting - On-location
- Broadcasting - Internet Distribution
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Recording Engineer
Freelance recording engineer for 40 years. Audio educator for 33 years. Founder of the Audio Production Program at Webster University. Faculty Adviser to the Webster University Student Section.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.