In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Broadcasting - On-location
- Broadcasting - Internet Distribution
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Recording Engineer
Freelance recording engineer for 40 years. Audio educator for 33 years. Founder of the Audio Production Program at Webster University. Faculty Adviser to the Webster University Student Section.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.