In This Section
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
The Measurement and Calibration of Sound Reproducing Systems - July 2015
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Other: Audio Engineering Instructor for the Musicians Institute in Hollywood CA
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- Mastering Engineer
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
- Recording Engineer
- Other: COO and Product VP for Audionamix
VP of Production and Product Management for Audionamix. By lending our technical expertise and patented ADX technology to individuals and companies who are at the forefront of the music, film and television industries for years, we are firmly positioned as a global leader in the science and art of audio source separation and will continue to provide the creative freedom to repurpose mixed audio recordings into amazing new productions.
I'm also a Studio Owner, Published Author and Video Artist for Hal Leonard and Alfred Publishing. I am an Audio Engineering Instructor at the Musicians Institute in Hollywood CA and I am also a musician/guitar player and a recording, mixing and mastering engineer.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.