In This Section
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Other: Audio Engineering Instructor for the Musicians Institute in Hollywood CA
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- Mastering Engineer
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
- Recording Engineer
- Other: VP of Production for Audionamix
VP of Productions for Audionamix. Our company specializes in reverse engineering audio stems for the Motion PIcture, Television and Music Industry, thus giving them more creative freedom for artistic choices and for repurposing assets that have been collecting dust in the vault.
I'm also a Studio Owner, Published Author and Video Artist for Hal Leonard and Alfred Publishing. I teach as an Audio Engineering Instructor at the Musicians Institute in Hollywood CA and i'm a musician/guitar player and a recording, mixing and mastering engineer.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.