In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Recording Engineer
- Mastering Engineer
- Re-Recording Mixer
- Sound Designer
Specializing in Classical and Acoustic Music Recording on location, Lockwood ARS brings over twenty-five years of professional experience to performers in Southern Ontario and beyond. More information can be found at
McGill University, Master's Degree in Music Recording.
University of Calgary, Bachelor's Degree in Percussion Performance.
Own and operate Lockwood ARS, location music recording, editing, mixing and mastering for classical and acoustic music.
Ball State University, Muncie Indiana, Recording Engineer and Instructor in the School of Music.
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Audio for Multi-media instruction.
Canadian Broadcasting Corp., Recording Engineer, Group 6, specializing in music recording and preparation for broadcast, as well as general duties with drama and current affairs programming.
Chairman, McGill AES Student section.
Secretary and founding member, Alberta AES Section.
Currently Vice-chair, Toronto AES Section.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.