In This Section
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
AES Member Profile
Carlos Indio Gauvron
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Acoustic Consultant
- Hardware Designer
- Recording Engineer
- Sound Designer
Research and development of audio and acoustic professional in recording studios kind.
In 2012, Carlos Indio Gauvron was presented with the AES Citation Award in recognition of outstanding contribution to the dissemination of audio knowledge in Latin America.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.