In This Section
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
AES Member Profile
Carlos Indio Gauvron
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Acoustic Consultant
- Hardware Designer
- Recording Engineer
- Sound Designer
Research and development of audio and acoustic professional in recording studios kind.
In 2012, Carlos Indio Gauvron was presented with the AES Citation Award in recognition of outstanding contribution to the dissemination of audio knowledge in Latin America.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.